Asserting Your Interests While Attending To Your Bottom Line
In an increasingly competitive marketplace, your ability to capitalize on your opportunities and mitigate risk can make all the difference. At Gregg & Gregg, our attorneys utilize decades of shared business and real estate law experience to help you overcome legal obstacles and achieve your goals.
In and around Houston, our attorneys are well-known for their commitment to providing adept counsel and high-touch client services. At our firm, we work closely with each client, giving your case the personal touch it demands. We are mindful of the costs of prolonged legal action, so we seek out the most efficient approach for your situation. You can depend on us to attend to your bottom line as we assert your best interests.
Astute Counsel For Business Entities And Corporations
Industry-leading corporations and startup entities alike have benefited from our attorneys’ proactive and strategic counsel. Our legal team has the capability to handle various business organization and corporate concerns, including:
- Determining the appropriate business entity for your needs
- Helping you shield your personal assets from adverse legal action
- Developing bylaws and operating agreements
- Drafting, negotiating and revising agreements for employees, shareholders, partners, contractors and other stakeholders
- Initiating and monitoring internal investigations
- Facilitating asset sales or purchases
Our partners dedicate a significant portion of their practice to litigation and have compiled an impressive record of success in and out of court. We are qualified to resolve conflicts stemming from contract breaches and disputes between businesses, shareholders, partners and other parties. This list is not exhaustive, which is why we invite you to contact us to learn more about our litigation, contract and transactional services.
Helping Clients Navigate Challenging Real Estate Matters
Throughout the greater Houston area, our attorneys are known as the “go-to” team for complex real estate disputes. They represent homeowners’ and townhome associations, municipalities, agency heads and others who have an instrumental role in establishing, developing and operating commercial and residential properties in Texas.
Our lawyers bring decades of real estate experience to every case we take. Our broad range of transactional and litigation services includes:
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review of sale, lease and purchase agreements
- Assistance with land use, zoning, covenant and adverse possession issues
- Landlord representation in tenant-landlord disputes for evictions and other conflicts
- Document review, preparation of loan documents and title search for title companies during real estate closings
Over their careers, our attorneys have advocated for thousands of clients in closings, hearings, negotiations and disputes. When your real estate investment is on the line, their experience can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Rely on our team at Gregg & Gregg to put their insight to work for you.
Begin The Partnership Today
You deserve knowledgeable, strategic counsel – and that’s what you’ll receive when you partner with a lawyer at our Houston firm. Consult with us and begin developing the legal strategy that allows you protect your business interests. You can reach us online or over the phone at 281-480-1211.