We handle all types of municipal law, public affairs, real estate law, homeowner association law, estate planning and business law.
Christopher A. Gregg
He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in History from Hampden-Sydney College in Hampden-Sydney, Virginia in 1993 and his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law in 1996. After receiving his license in 1996, he has practiced law continuously in Harris, Galveston, Brazoria and Fort Bend counties. His practice includes the representation of public law entities, homeowner associations, commercial litigation, the law of associations, the drafting of public law ordinances, resolutions and agreements, real estate documents and contracts for many forms of business endeavors, employment law and personnel matters, the drafting of corporate documents, the establishment of profit and non-profit corporations, landlord-tenant law and collection matters. His trial experience includes the trial of matters relating to collections, real estate, contracts, enforcement of deed restrictions, forcible detainers, and enforcement of municipal ordinances and other public law related litigation. He prepares closing documents for Homeland Title Company, Stewart Title Company and JSC Federal Credit Union for all types of real estate transactions.
Christopher has served as a member of the Legislative and Public Affairs Division of the Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce and also served as a board of director to the Chamber and Armand Bayou Nature Center.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1996
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: History
- Representing Public on Family Law Issues and Real Estate Matters, 1997
- Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, Legislative and Public Affairs Committee, 1999
- Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bay Area Transportation Partnership
- ACI, Inc.
- Allen Constructors, Inc.
- BA Support, Inc.
- Bandstore, Inc.
- Cogen Cleaning Technology, Inc.
- Commerce Title
- Commonwealth Land Title
- Entertainment One, Inc.
- J.&B. Conrad Enterprises, Inc.
- Owens Leasing, Inc.
- Perry's Grille & Steakhouse
- Southeast Houston Real Estate Corp.
- United Space Alliance
- John Conrad, J.&B. Conrad Enterprises, Inc.
- Lloyd Gibson, Bandstore, Inc.
- Christine King, Entertainment One, Inc.
- Eileen Groves, United Space Alliance
- Alex Down, BA Support, Inc.
- Alischa Smith, Homeland Title Company
- Jackie Hodges, H&H Properties
- Jon Hodges, Evergreen Environmental Services, LLC
- Jay Javadi, Astra Properties
- Lee Patterson, Keller Williams, Clear Lake/Nasa
- Dabney & Pappas, P.C., Associate, 1997 to 1999
- City of El Lago, Municipal Prosecutor, 2003 to 2010
- City of League City, Municipal Prosecutor, 1997 to 2015
- City of Pearland, Municipal Prosecutor, 2004 to 2006
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Nu
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member, 1997
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mediator, South Texas College of Law, 1995
Current Employment Position
- Secretary and Treasurer
- Real Estate 40%
- Municipal Law 40%
- Corporate Law 20%
- Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1999