We handle all types of municipal law, public affairs, real estate law, homeowner association law, estate planning and business law.
Dymra H. Williams
- Home Owner Association/Collection/Deed Restriction/Corporate/Litigation 80%
- Small Business Representation (Contract/Corporate/Litigation) 10%
- Probate and Real Estate 10%
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1987
- University of Texas, Houston, Texas
- B.A. - 1984
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Literature
Dymra Henderson Williams received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from The University of Texas in Austin, Texas in 1984, and her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas in 1987. Dymra was admitted to the practice of law in 1988, in Texas. She has been licensed to practice in Southern and Western Districts of Texas in the United States District Courts.
From 1987 to 1992, she practiced law at the law firm of Harpold, McDonald, Fitzgerald, Mueller and Hall, where she practiced general civil litigation in the areas of Homeowner Association Representation, Real Estate and Oil & Gas. From 1992 to 2003 she was a sole practitioner in Austin, Texas where she practiced civil litigation in the areas of Construction law (which included collections for Building Supply Companies and Sub-Contractors), Real Estate (which included clearing title for title companies and preparation of closing documents) and Probate law.
Dymra Williams is the General Counsel for two distribution companies where she is responsible for guidance in International Law, Drafting and Reviewing Commercial Contracts, Sales representative Agreements, Distributor Agreements, Product Sales Agreements, Drafting of Foreign Corruption Practices Act Manual/Program and Compliance, Export Manual/Program and Compliance and all Company Tax Matters. She recently became general counsel for a Residential Remodeling Company in Galveston, Texas.
- Texas Tea International, Inc. , General Counsel, 2016 to 2022
- Law Office of Dymra Henderson Williams, Sole Proprietor, 1993 to 2022
- Texas, 1989
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 1989 to Present
- Houston Bar , Member, 1989 to Present
- General Counsel - Texas Tea International,. Inc. & Texas Tea Reclamation, Inc.
- General Counsel - JDCO Properties, Inc.